Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Girl's Obsession with Designer's Item

Man, I think I'm obsessed with designer wallet/handbags. eff ma lyfe.

Coach, Balenciaga, Burberry, I'm drolling right now. wtf.

Must be every girl's dream to own a designer handbag or wallet. wtf. Girls =.=||| beh tahan nia.

I am going to Melbourne this October, and the trip is sponsored by my lovely dad. Initially I was going to pay for my own flight ticket (Not that I have lotsa money, but I did manage to save some) but yea, a couple of people decided to help me pay for the flight ticket, like about half of the full price (boy, I am lucky) in the end, my dad said he's paying for it. YAY!! (Thanks dad!)

Now that the flight ticket thinggy is out of the way, I can use my money and spend it on designer wallets!!!

I did some research to see if there's any COACH store in Melbourne. Turns out, THERE IS!!!

It's at Chadstone, I believe, and the store is Coach Chadstone? Ok, where ever the damn store is located, I'm on a mission to look out for it and attack it!!! Provided that it is not overly expensive lah. I still don't know their price range though. If it's about 300AUD for a wallet, why not? Haha!

While on the Coach website searching for a store in Melbourne, using the store locater thinggy, I browsed through the catalogue as well :P

And I saw this sexy looking wallet wtf.

taken from http://www.coach.com

It is priced at 118 USD, so I hope it's about that price in Australia??

Please have it in stock in Melbourne's Coach store alright. I want to see this wallet when I'm there T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment