wtf, tomorrow I have class and it rains tonight. *please don't rain again tomorrow morning*
Okay, back to the things I miss about Australia, Haha!
Palmolive Naturals, in Pink Grapefruit Splash - My favourite shower gel ever since I use them at tiffy's place.
TRESemme Heat Protector - So sad that there's no luggage space for me to bring this back with me :( I had to leave a whole (almost brand new bottle) over there in Australia.
Clearasil Pimple Blocker Pen - It does what it says! Highly recommended, but sadly I'm out of it, and it is not available here in Malaysia, and my skin is acting up on me recently :( I don't like OXY, coz it's too strong, but that's the only pimple gel that they have in Malaysia.
When it comes to quality and choices, it sucks to live in M******a. Sorry, can't say out the country eh name, later kena. =.=|||



HAHA. i am still using the Palmolive grapefruit shower gel. and its perfect cuz it's on sale most the time. hehehe. u cant get that over in M'sia?
ReplyDeleteoh and for achne proeblems, i am using T3 pimple gel i bought from Watsons last time. i think its not as strong as OXY and i think T3 has some natural ingredients that makes it diff from OXY? OXY i presume is more chemical stuff added into it cuz its very strong on my skin too. just a recommendation for u, u can go check it out in Watsons if u can find it :)
Hehe! Yea, no Palmolive Grapefruit over here :( so sad, coz I'm like addicted to it nao :'(
ReplyDeleteI've heard of T3 but never tried it, I will keep a look out for that brand when I go Watsons, thanks for that recommendation :D