Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunny day ...

I slept at 8pm last night and woke up around 7.30am, this morning =.= I know, I'm crazy, that's about 11 hours of sleep, but at least I felt a lil' more energetic this morning compared to the yesterday's zombie-esque me.

It was a really beautiful morning, coz it didn't rain and the sun was shining brightly when I was driving to college. Too bad my iPod hates me. I put it on the shuffle mode and it gives me all the shitty songs that I don't wanna hear. I flooded my car on the way to college =.= wtf.

Anyways, I went to Queensbay Mall with mum after my class and got myself 2 shirts, for the price of one, at Brands Outlet, which is an awesome bargain if you ask me. The shirt cost 69.90MYR each, but because it is "Buy 1 Free 1", I got another one for FREE!! Which means I only pay 69.90MYR!! I know my explanation sucks =.= hope you guys get what I mean.



Sorry, I don't intend to put my head/face in this pic, so sorry for the headless photo wtf.

I FINALLY got to drink my favourite drink in the world after ages of not being able to drink it (usually when I wanna drink it, it's either after 5pm, and I don't drink caffeine after 5 OR when I'm having my period =.=)

Black Forest Mocha from Coffee Bean :)

Oh, Just when I thought I lost the cap to my pendrive .... I found it back


Must be my mum -.- Thanks mum ...

No comments:

Post a Comment