Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am ...

.. so tired today.

I slept at 2 or 3 am last night, and woke up at 7.30am.

Went for a 3 hours class, had meeting for the Project, and decided that I really can't get myself to attend the next class at 2pm. Dragged 2 of my friends with me to RedBox. Sang my heart out.

Received a text message from mum asking me to buy lunch for herself n dad, coz they've been stuck in our home from 10.30am, didn't even have the chance to go out and buy lunch, coz there are people coming in to fix the wardrobe and also bringing in the new cupboards.

Bought some food, then rush back home at around 4.15pm, luckily there wasn't much traffic although it rains like mad.

Reached home and took shower, then help mum mop the floor. I am now so so so tired, I could sleep right away, but it's only 7.40pm.

I think I'm gonna retired to bed early tonight. My body can't take it anymore, neither is my brain or heart.

I know it's random, but I miss Butterworth ...



No comments:

Post a Comment