
from http://weheartit.com/entry/2492631
I'm just gonna say, I will miss everything.
I will miss those moments we share.
Maybe I will never get over not being able to hug or kiss you again.
My worst fear came true and I actually made the process faster. Can't believe the last kiss was at the airport, months ago. I've always been scared of not being able to be close to you again. Every time I sent you off at the airport, I wish the next time you're back, you're still with me.
Maybe it's the best for both of us.
There's so much that I have plan for our future, and now, there's only me.
But if one day, you think it through, and you want me to be there in your life again. I will be there.
... I love you, and that's a fact that no one can change. Not even me.
I will never give my heart away to anyone else, the same way I gave my heart to you.
I really don't know why I'm still crying.
I can't think of "us" without crying, coz I just can't see that this would end. I don't know which pain is worse, the pain of being with you or the pain of leaving you. I don't know if I should keep those pictures and videos, coz it really hurts to watch it or even think of it.
I wish things doesn't have to end. I wish you'd go back to who you were. The person I saw when I first get to know you.
I think I need to wear a big glasses tomorrow to class to conceal the puffiness of my eyes. It's not fun to wear glasses whole day.
Is there any meds for an aching heart? Recommend me if there's one. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment