Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thank you

I just feel the urge to blog and thank those people who are there for me and listen to my complains, rambling, and whatnot when I need it the most.

I think you guys know who you are.

Receiving a reply to an S.O.S. text message, and coming to check on me, to see if I'm alright, means a lot to me. I feel bad that you're busy but still go all the way to make sure I'm alright. Best badi fo lyfe!

"Yo!" is somewhat rarely used when people are greeting me on msn, but this is how my other buddy greet me every single day, Haha! He and his "hamisu?" (it means "what happened?" in Hokkien) Haha! Sure, he craps a lot, but he still listens.

Without you guys, I don't know what I will do.

So, thank you for being there for me and cheer me up :) *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment