Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bonkers!

4 DAYS AWAY FROM FLYING OFF!!!!!!!


Yes, I've gone bonkers!

So okay, I'm having my period at the moment, that is why I'm super hyper now, and was super emo earlier =.=

Anyways, I went out for a lil' shopping ... well, not exactly shopping ... I went out in search of a programming book to buy before I fly off to go "have fun" ... don't worry, it's not all that fun, I'd be sitting in Melbourne home most of the time, so I have to get this programming book (preferably before I fly off) so I can read it while I'm at the airport and stuff, but unfortunately I can't find any, even though I've ransacked the whole of Penang Island =___=  f.m.l.

So yea ... fail. I think I need to get it online, but I need someone to come home FAST from work so I can borrow the credit card *^^*

In the end, driving-all-the-way-to-town effort did not go in vain, I got myself a *new* handbag, and it's only 39 bucks, how cheap is that??? I was thinking of getting a branded handbag while in Melbourne, but I was thinking, the handbags over there is super expensive, and the design ain't that awesome, so I'll just get a random, cheap handbag here first to replace the one I used to carry (the old one hurt like b*tch, stupid shoulder strap) AND THEN maybe I can just take me time to find the "Perfect One" when I'm in Melb.

I guess I gotta continue with the task of packing my luggage ...

No comments:

Post a Comment