Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning!!

-.- I ate like 927 bowls of porridge today and I'm still hungry. fml.

Anyways ... I did some spring cleaning, to clean out some rubbish and things that I don't need anymore from my study room. I found so many "lost" items, and also some gifts/photos and whatnot that reminded me of lots of happy/sad/crazy memories ^^

#1 Haha I don't remember which anniversary, but I was given this LED with my name on thinggy, we plugged it on the wall socket and it went "BOOM!" like 5 minutes later, keke! But I really appreciate it, since someone is not from Engineering course but made a great effort to build something like this ^^


#2 & 3 Don't worry I emptied all the chocolates like 2 Easters' ago?? I don't really remember which Easters but I still keep the packaging ^^


#4 & 5 The night it all started ^^ 5th October 2007 ... 22 days to go for the 3rd year Anniversary ^^
P/S: The prom night was shitty, but what happen outside of the prom is .... memorable, I would say? Haha!

#6 This cute lil reindeer refused to light up ): Maybe I should get a new battery for it

#7 There's actually a pair of these mini clogs ... I got the butt, and somebody got the head, coz it seems like I need more butt HAHAHAHAHA!

That's about it for my spring cleaning ... oh yea, I went out with my best buddy last night, accompanied her to have a haircut and we went for a quick shop at Gurney TOPMAN  had dinner at A&W after that. I bought this grey stripe scarf from TOPMAN for only 29MYR!! Was super excited bout that purchase ^^

I've been searching for the perfect wallet to buy, I was thinking maybe COACH or BURBERRY ... coz it's gonna be something I'm gonna use for like years to come, so I would like to get a branded ones. N I'm definitely gonna buy those RayBan Wayfarer when I'm in Melbourne, I just have to find out the price =.=

So yesh, this is a crazily random post about -.- spring cleaning and what's on my wishlist ... I am still so freakin' excited that I get to visit Melbourne & Sydney AGAIN!!!

kthxbye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment