Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Job Well DONE!!!

OMG!! After yearsssss of knitting and 10 aching fingers, I'm FINALLY done knitting a scarf!!! Well, this ain't my first scarf, it's the second one, but both first and second scarf is also meant for only one person ^^

Anyways, I didn't manage to take pictures of my first scarf before I gave it away, but today MUAHAHAHA! I'm FINALLY smart liao loh!!!!!

I took lotsa pictures!!! *evil laughs*





Errr, okay, I may have took lotsa pic, but I figure these are the only 3 that made it to this blog post, due to the fact that the rest of the photos made me look like I ate 3000 burgers, okay I'm just kidding.

I am still going to gym ^^

Okay yes *slaps self* 

I gotta go now =.= or I'm just gonna start talking nonsense in my blog. 

I <3 ze scarf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment