Okie dokey, I figure I just want to write something here ... anything -.- something =.=|||
Hmm, well 20 DAYS LEFT TILL I FLY TO MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED THAT I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS!!!!!!!
*okie nuff' of the caps*
This week wasn't as happening as last week, it's either I'm sitting at home, going to gym, watching PPStream on my laptop or YouTube-ing.
Yes my life is that bored.
Well, the worst news that I've heard all week, actually got nothing to do with me, but to a blogger that I've been following since 2 years ago, I would say?
Her name is Suet Li, or known to her reader as sweatlee ... she and her boyfriend of 5 and a half years broke up. She was in an LDR (Long Distance Relationship) with her boyfriend (now ex) ... I envied her, she was in this loving relationship that I've been dreaming of my whole life (not the LDR part, but mostly on having a great boyfriend). So to read about the news that they broke up is a bit ... sad.
Okay, moving along to a lighter topic, yes I am THAT random.
Yes, I was going to talk about depression, or emo-ness, or whatever you refer to mood swings as. Well, not the monthly menstrual cycle kinda mood swings, but just mood swings out of the blue. =.=|||
I used to be prone to crazy mood swings and would just snap at anyone that got in my way, but I guess I've mellow down a lil' ever since I started going back to the gym and exercise again. I guess there's a scientific explanation to all this, it seems that when you exercise, our body will release something called "endorphins" ... which by the way is a natural pain and stress fighter :D
So yea, if you're dealing with emo-ness, and depression, try exercising. It will not only make you healthy but also make you feel good about yourself ^^
Yep, that would be the end of my SUPER random crap post. Hopefully I'll be back soon with a picture post!!
P/S: Right after I finish writing this post, I realize that [this week] I did went out with my high school friends for a lil' gathering. We went lunch and they sang me Happy Birthday song, and paid for my lunch ^^ Thanks, I really appreciate it, even though it's one month late :P
No comments:
Post a Comment