Thursday, September 23, 2010

9 days to go!!

::UPDATE::
In a typical "Maple standard" blog post ... I'm adding another item on this long list (well it's not exactly long, but more like expensive =.=) it's the loving heart charm from Tiffany&Co :) 

OFFICIALLY 9 DAYS AWAY FROM THE DAY I'M FLYING OFF!!!

YES!!

I'm just so excited bout shopping in Australia!!! I've decided that I wanna splurge on one branded item while in Aussie, it's either gonna be Tiffany&Co bracelet, or BURBERRY/COACH wallet. I'm leaning more towards Tiffany&Co bracelet ^^




taken from: www.tiffany.com



taken from: uk.burberry.com

and oh ... I still didn't really start packing the luggage yet

*cringe*

but it's alright, I'll be okay even if I didn't bring any clothing with me, coz I have someone that will supply me with clothing (might be ugly :P) but as long as have something to cover myself with .... till I buy new clothes!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to eating at Burger King!! and also drinking Affogato ... I hope that the moment I get off from plane, I'll get to have a nice breakfast ... or maybe I get to have a nice shower first, before a nice breakfast ^^


Okay lah, I gotta go bed ... be back soon to update ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment