Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holiday Plans, and Pictures!!

YESH PEOPLE!!! I am as free as a BIRD!!!

I'll be back full force this time!!! (I mean in terms of my blog)

So yes, I just finish my final exam for my 2nd year, and there's 4 months holiday waiting for me to enjoy ^^

I wouldn't say I would enjoy holiday, but it is nice to FINALLY get to rest after a really busy 2nd year, coz between my 1st semester and 2nd semester this year, we didn't get to have holidays in between. We finished our 1st semester the week before and the following week, it's the starting of a new semester already.

Things I'm looking forward to for this holiday:
1. Flying to Melbourne and taking LOTS of photos of this beautiful city!!
2. Visiting Sydney again, and HOPEFULLY get to visit and take picture with Darling Harbour, and Sydney Opera House, as my background!! *Fingers crossed*
3. Having breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Madang, the Korean Restaurant at Sydney!!!! YESH IT IS THAT AWESOME!!!!
4. Finally, the last but not least, going to Taiwan with my family for the yearly family vacation thinggy!! :D

BUT before all that excitement started, I have to sit at home, for one month before flying off to Melbourne on the 3rd of October ): BOO!

Ya' know what? It's Saturday, the first day of my, 4 months long, holiday and I'm bored. wtf.

I mean it's not like I have nothing to do ... I've only clean up half of my room. I've download PPS.tv to watch all those Hong Kong drama series. I'm continuing my effort to finish up the scarf that I didn't finish a year ago. I am going to gym everyday, starting from this coming Monday. I'm going to re-organized my room and start throwing out stuff that I don't use anymore. Last but not least, 1 or 2 weeks before I'm flying of to the land down under, Imma have to pack my luggage!! This time Imma make sure I'm not gonna get fined for bringing an overweight luggage!!

So yes, that is all my plan!!

And right this part below, there's gonna be loads of random photos, so bare with me (;


I was too bored last night after my final paper for my exam that I made myself a pen holder!! Is that cute or what?? Haha! The ribbon is from Cien, she abandoned them so I picked it up and, recycle and reuse it! (:



My make-up collection is growing. It was so disorganized before this picture was taken, Haha! I have my eyeshadows, brushes and mascara on the left hand side, the middle part contains all the make-up removers, and nail polish remover, and of course of the right hand side is all my nail polish :D Right above all the nail polish is my perfume section -.- as you can see, I only have one body and lots of perfumes -.- 


This is my ABSOLUTE favourite, I don't know if it's cake or biscuit or whatever you're going to refer to it as, but it looks like cake to me, so I'm gonna call it "cake" -.- I've been craving for this since I was 15 years old, no joke! I thought I'd never get to taste this delicious cake ever!! But finally yesterday I saw my mum brought home this, and I was like SO excited and ate 3, HAHAHA!




<3

1 comment: