Sunday, September 5, 2010

Staying positive

I've been really good at staying positive lately ^^

*except for the little incident with my webcam as stated in the post below*

I guess I found strengths through other people, that may not have gone through what I did, but at least they are happy with their lives *at least that's what I think* Haha!

I mean life is so simple, and yet, us human being LOVE to make it complicated. I don't want to plan for my future, I just want to go with the flow, coz you know me, I LOVE surprises, and also just in case it doesn't turn out the way I want to, at least I won't be super disappointed.

Of course I have thought of my future and figure that I don't want to be stuck in this little island forever ... I'd love to go elsewhere and try my luck, and if it didn't work out, I can always come back here (:

I actually have 2 persons that I looked up to, which might come to anyone as a surprise, because I am not really that close to this 2 persons, and they are friends of a friend. I'm not going to say who it is here, but if you are curious, you can ask me on MSN or something, Haha!

This post is just a really random post, just to remind myself that sometimes, you need to sit back and view something from a different perspective. ^^ Just relax and enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment