WTFOMGBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Honestly I still haven't finish packing for this holiday to Aussie ... yet. fml.
I just called the travel agency and ask how much I can actually bring, and they say 20KG. Errrrrr ...
Hopefully my luggage isn't overweight (I was going to write "Hopefully I'm not overweight" -.- wtf I am definitely overweight, duh!)
I am so looking forward to all the shopping I'm about to do over there, yes, I know I've been repeating this a thousand times!!! Heck, the reason I'm repeating it here, rather than elsewhere. e.g. Facebook, is that I don't want to annoy everyone with my Facebook status update like every 5 seconds about how excited I am to go to Aussieland!!!
So here I am, in my private territory where people can't bash me if I update every 2 seconds, saying the same thing over and over again wtf.
I'm like SO freakin' excited that over the past few days, I really can't go to bed early or I will be rolling north south east west till I fall asleep. I don't think it's insomnia though ... hmm..
Anyways, I REALLY need to get everything in my luggage like NAO -.- or before I know it, Imma be in airport and realize *opps* I forgot something =.=
So yes, HOPEFULLY *fingers crossed* the next time I update this blog, I'll be reporting from Melbourne, Australia *^^*
I love everyone!!! ^^
have a pleasant flight maple! see you soon! :)
ReplyDelete