Dear mum,
I never know how you could always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. You're always the one to stab another knife into my heart when I'm down or if I'm having a bad day. You always need to think that everyone would die without you taking care of them or spoon feeding them.
I'm sorry to break the bubble, but none of us will die if you stop doing anything. I don't need you to buy food home for me and start scolding me that I'll die without you buying food for me?? I don't know how you make sense out of that. I don't need you to iron my clothes, I don't need you to clean my room, I don't need you to mop the whole freakin house twice a day. I don't need you for any of those. I'm not physically or mentally challenged, and I'm an adult now. I can do it myself.
Don't need to tell me to move away to Australia after my Degree, just cause you think I'm a big burden in your life. I don't have anyone in Australia that wants me anymore. Thanks for reminding me that. I will move away from you after my Degree. I don't care where I'm going. I don't need to be anyone's burden.
No comments:
Post a Comment