I'm pretty disturbed by the fact that someone had gone back to smoking cigarettes after all these years. It's practically none of my business now, but still, it worries me.
Cigarette is never the answer to anything.
I could guarantee that 99.9% of the people around me, don't smoke. Unless they wanna destroy themselves, and ignore the pleas of people who cares and love them. Then I'll just leave them alone with their ciggies, just like my dad. By no means I'm saying that my dad wanna destroy himself, but after all these years of smoking, he just refused to kick off that habit. I think the amount of tar stuck on his lung can make another Jelutong Expressway. I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not.
I am just so amazed by smokers actually. They are like, "Oh! I'm SOO going to the gym, and hiking and Imma run 2km every single day, eat all the veggies in the world, drink juice, eat less oily stuff, cut my sugar intake ... blah blah blah". But seriously, who are you kidding??!! You think being "healthy" in other parts of your life is gonna change the fact that you're destroying your own health and body by smoking ciggy?
It doesn't make any difference if you're a smoker. You might as well just be a couch potato, save the monthly gym membership fees, and have all the chips, soft drink, and char kuey teow in the world.
Somewhere in this world, people are fighting with lung cancer, and it ain't because they are smokers. They got cancer because you smokers made them second hand smokers. So think about it, you're wasting money, and you're destroying your own health and the health of people around you. You think it's worth it? I'd leave that to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment