Sometimes I feel like happiness equals to, having money to spend.
For this month, I've spent more than what my dad gave me for my allowance, it's sad ... but fortunately it means that I've traded in money for some happiness. Went out almost everyday of this week and each time 100 bucks flew out the window ... but I haven't even purchase any clothing or make up related items. Only food and drinks wtf. The world today -__-|||
Today is a different story all together. I was told that Cotton On will open today at 1st Avenue Mall. So, I dragged a friend to accompany me to wait for Cotton On to open its door. In the end I spend about 200 bucks of my own money on 5 pieces of clothing, two tank tops, one cropped top, a skirt, and a cardigan. T.T
And oh, just because I wouldn't believe my luck with wireless keyboard, the stubborn me proceed to buy another wireless keyboard that has a shut down button. I did ask the salesperson to try before I bought it, but still when I come back home ... surprise, surprise! The shitass button doesn't work on laptop. I am now stuck with 2 wireless keyboard.
Okay, maybe I wouldn't be stuck with two wireless keyboard, coz I wanted to gave one of them away, I just wanna try if the stupid shut down button would work or not, turns out ...@$%@%$^*%
Lesson of the day ..... don't gamble with luck.
Worse comes to worst, I can just put them up for sale on Facebook though.
$$ fly fly = happiness ... or maybe T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment