Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little things in life.

#1. Dreamt bout' someone last night. Woke up with a heavy heart.

#2. On the way to college this morning, I saw this police traffic helping out an old lady to fix her car that broke down on the side of the road. Makes me feel that Malaysia isn't such a bad place after all. Honestly Malaysia is a really awesome country, it's people, it's culture, and everything EXCEPT for the politics -.- but then again which country doesn't have any political problems?

#3. Class was dismissed this morning and the afternoon class was cancelled. Got down to the college's foyer and bid goodbye to my friend. Got a phone call from another friend, saying that there's problem with the renewal of the books that we borrowed. Took the elevator up to the library at 4th floor to see what's going on. Talk to a bunch of my friends that was there, and it kinda makes my day that a bunch of people that knows me for only about a year would talk to me like they've known me for ages :)

#4. Walked out to the carpark where I parked my car. Then I saw this guy, who is my senior. I don't even know his name, I proceeded to walk pass without smiling or anything coz I thought he don't know who am I. Turns out I was wrong. I heard a voice saying "Hi Maple" ... I looked up, and saw this guy smiling at me while walking past me :)

#5. Tough time don't last. Tough people do.

#6. Make it a habit to smile to people around you, and maybe say something nice to them. You'll never know that you probably helped that person through a very tough time by just doing little things like that :)

#7. To a friend that gives his support by writing a meaningful message on my Facebook wall, and to the guy that smiled, said hi and remembered my name this morning. Thank you. You guys don't even know how much that means to me.

Love,
Ple Ple :)

P/S: To Joe-lene and my lil sis, Happy Birthday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment