... was going to write something here, but decided I shouldn't air dirty laundry for the world to read. If I did write those stuff, the benefit would be, you'd hate me for life and it'd make it easier for you to not feel bad for me. In the end, I figure I really shouldn't write anything that is really personal between us both. It will stay between us.
I thought of that idea cause I was hurt, but I'm not writing it anymore, cause I still want to be friends. Having another friend is always better than gaining another enemy. Sure it will be a long road ahead for me ... and I still don't know how long I'd have to be burdened by this heartache, but I'm taking baby steps.
I guess everything happens for a reason, I just don't know what it is right now. I don't see the point of this yet. Hopefully I will soon.
If I have to say something good about what happened. I'd say that now I have absolutely nothing to lose. You have no idea how afraid I was to lose you. I remember hugging you and praying, please don't ever take her away from me, please, coz I've never felt so loved by someone ... that is why I always cry when I hug you, cause I know I will eventually lose you one day and I did.
I will stay as positive as I can. I've been on an emotional roller-coaster ride over the past few weeks, and I really want to get off from this ride as soon as I can.
I guess I just need more time ... cause I practically grew up with you ... not to mention grew apart from each other. I've known you since I was 19 years old. No matter how bad you think you are, you are still an awesome person in my heart, and will always stay that way. I've never seen you as a failure or a bad person.
Stay positive & happy. No matter what people say about you, I'd always have your back.
Thank you for everything. I was going to say "I love you" but I figure those 3 words shouldn't be said to you anymore, coz it might just made you feel worst, but I guess without me saying anything, you'd know how my heart feels ... forever and always.
Take care,
Ple Ple
No comments:
Post a Comment