You were the first person that told me that I'm really funny in my blog. You were always stalking my blog back in those days when you're still a stranger to me, haha!
The truth is, I'm not always funny, I'm sure you know of that now. My personally in my blog is way more dramatic than the real life me, it's either I'm all hyper, or I'm all very emo and cursing people, HAHAHAHA!
So yes, I've always love to blog/talk about being positive in life, but frankly, I'm not positive like 100% of the times, more like 80%, coz ya' have to minus 20% for the PMS, assignment stress and exam stress.
There was a stage in my life where it feel like I'm living in "zaman gelap" (correct me if I'm wrong, this is from my rusty memory of history that I learn while I was in high school). I was like crying half the time, because I gave myself shitty reasons to cry, like "I don't have friends, I'm always stuck inside my room, I had to cook dinner for myself, I had to have breakfast/lunch/dinner alone, I had to figure out this complicated/difficult assignment alone, I had no one to talk to... ". Well you get the drift, the list goes on, and on, and on -.-
So yes, I finally figured out what my problem is after crying my eyeballs out -.- I need to be back in Penang and be surrounded by my friends and family. So here I am, back in Penang, as happy as a bird.
I've been thinking that, if I can give myself 1000 reasons to be unhappy, why can't I give myself 10 000 reasons why I should be happy?? Reason number one, I am alive -.- the oldest reason in the book, but still, I am afraid of death to be honest. Second reason, I have a car. Third reason, I have friends to go gym with me. Fourth reason, I have exams to be busy with ... Fifth reason, I just watch the most AWESOMESAUCE movie the second time today! ... and the list goes on.
You know what makes me happy? It is when I'm driving to college early in the morning around 8.30am, and the sky is cloudless and blue, and the sun is shining on me. It always never fails to make me smile or get me into an awesome mood for the rest of the day :)
Well, another thing I thought might be the reason I am depressed and got sucked into "zaman gelap" is because I am having winter depression/seasonal depression, coz I wasn't getting enough sunshine I guess, Haha! There is such thing you know, so don't laugh :P
So yea, It's kinda a weird PMS for me this month, I am incredibly calm and collected. I'm positive as well, and my period is in TWO DAYS! Man, what a wonderful world, Haha!
I'm gonna make tomorrow the most AWESOMEST DAY EVER!!!! *^^*
P/S: You drew this for me, and now I'm presenting it to you :P
A blue sky as a good luck for you, I gave you green sky ages ago using photoshop, now I present to you, blue sky (: *I'm typing the smiley your way* Good luck!!

-tile.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment