Did I tell you guys about an unexciting news, that a lecturer asked me out for a dinner last Sunday. Well ... yes, that's exactly what happen. Nope, not in a group, just the two of us at some hawker centre.
I mean I'm fine with hanging out with a lecturer. I didn't mean to sound all disgusted, but I am. I know he's around my age, prolly 27 or something like that? But I am still a little gross out.
For the record, when he called me on my mobile phone, he was like "Do you know who I am?". I was like yes ... "Mr. XXXXX", and he was like "Aiyah, don't call me Mr.XXXXX lah, call me XXXXX, I'm not that old and we're not at college" =.=|||
I always call my lecturers "Sir", rather than their name, coz I feel that it is respecting someone that is older than you. I know you're rather the "in" type of lecturer, but excuse me for being a traditional student of yours.
He owns an iPhone and he added me in "What's App" application, it functions like a Blackberry's BBM (Blackberry Messenger) or like our own MSN, and he proceeded to message me with it. wtf.fml.bbq.
I didn't add him or let him add me in my Facebook/MSN, because I feel that is kinda personal, I mean I do add other lecturers, but at least they are not invading my privacy.
If I was reluctant to give you any of my personal information MSN/Facebook/Mobile Phone number, just don't bother asking again alright, I just don't want to be rude.
Today right after his first message to me on "What's App" application, he asked me if he could message me at night if he can't sleep ... and I was like =.=|| wtffffff NOOOOOOOO! ... but I proceed to reply him "sweat =.= can" ... I don't know what shit am I doing lah!!! Can someone just slap me and help me reply him ar?!!?!?!?!?!
I know recently I've been going shopping alone and he saw me at the shopping mall sometimes ... so he said if I were to go Gurney Plaza on the weekends alone, I can call him out. WTF!! OMG! I would rather die than to go shopping with my LECTURER!!
Seriously, I would rather go shopping alone, I can't even be comfortable shopping with my best buddy, let alone a stranger (lecturer??!!).
So yes, I really have to calm the f*ck down!
Let's just try to forget about this whole episode of nightmare!!
Let me update a lil on my newly bought skirt!! From FOREVER21!! Yay! for that!
YESH!! It's a high waist skirt!! I got it for 89MYR, a lil pricey, but SOOO worth it! Well, coz I love it, HAHAHAHAHA! This is what I'm going to be wearing in Australia!! Hopefully it's not that cold when I'm there! :D Should be Spring by then.
So yea, please pray for me -.- I don't want to hang out with a lecturer alone, and I don't want to be contacted in any way by him ... fml max!
::UPDATE::
Well my prayer to not be contact by my lecturer through "What's App" application have been answered. God proceed to black out my iPhone. =.=|| Erm I was hoping for something more nicer like .... What's App died on me rather than the iPhone die on me. fml.


No comments:
Post a Comment