I've never been so freakin' busy in the 22 years of living in this world that I don't even have time to read the newly bought magazine until 2 days later.
The past 3 or 4 days was a roller coaster ride that I wish I don't have to sit for again.
I slept like 2am every night. That is like crazy coz I never stay up past 1am or even 12am sometimes.
I was crazy busy that I don't have time to emo, that is definitely not me. Most of the time, I am busy but I still have time to emo one =.= but this time around, I'm usually not home from early morning, 8am, till like 5pm or 6pm.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, new week, new head start. I'm not that stress-out at the moment although I do have another 2 assignments to hand in on Tuesday.
For the rest of the week, I'm grounded at home to do revisions for my upcoming exams from 30th August that starts on 9.30am ... and I'm gonna be sitting in the hall for approximately 3 hours? maybe 2, haha! Then there's the Merdeka day ... and then continue with the exam on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sept, and I'm done for the rest of the year!!
Then it's really a time for a true merdeka celebration! In Maple style = emo at home, HAHAHHAHA! Nah, I'm prolly gonna go do some part time work, hopefully got people wanna hire me for one month, Hahaha! So I can be emo free and loaded with money, the month before I fly to Melbourne!!
Well, I gotta get back to my assignment ... I feel like a loser ... Honestly I don't even understand the question for the individual assignment ... even though with all the hints/tips given by the lecturer ... which proves that I did not learn anything for the past year. fml.
Btw, my dad cooked laksa yesterday, and it was oh so GOOD!!!!! Imma steal the recipe soon!! I wish I can be a good cook like my dad, too bad I'm not really interested in cooking although I'm a girl and I'm suppose to know how to cook.
Ok tata everyone! I'll be back soon! or maybe after my exam ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment