Monday, August 9, 2010

Filler Post

I envy those blogger that can write a blog post in very chim/deep/dalam's English. I know many of my friends think that I'm really good in English, but honestly, I've never thought so myself.

I mean, come on, half of the blog post that I wrote, 80% of the sentences doesn't make sense. I even get nervous breakdown when I have to sit for English Language exams -____-

Although English is my second language, right after Hokkien dialect, but I was never really good at it. I'm just good enough for Malaysian standard, I guess.

I like the way us Malaysians speak English, mostly because we use a lot of "lah and loh". It makes me feel more comfortable speaking with my friends when I use lahs and lohs. I only speak proper English when I talk to strangers, not that I can speak proper English, but you gotta give me credit for trying =.=

Anyways, this is just a really bad filler post.

I was reading this post from Quaintly .. frankly, I don't understand what she's trying to say in her blog post *fml*

*WARNING: bottom half of this post is a completely unrelated topic*

I haven't really had time to sit down and watch tv for a while now ...

I really need to just sit down in front of tv and do my assignments, coz that's how I always manage to finish my assignments, stress-free.

Maybe I'll go shopping later ... but I'm SOOO tired of window shopping at Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza. I want more choices!!

I can't wait to go to Melbourne!! Cotton On!! Sportsgirl!! SUPRE!!! Big W!! I miss Coles the most :P coz I love their cute shopping cart.

This time, I'm going to bring my camera around, and take artistic shots *wtf* Hahahhaa! I never really took pictures of Melbourne the last time I visit the city. I'm not going to let this opportunity go to waste!!

Oh, if I'm lucky I might get to visit Sydney again and this time, I don't care if I have to crawl to Sydney Opera House or the Darling Harbour, I'M GOING TO TAKE PHOTOS WITH THIS TWO BUILDING AS THE BACKGROUND!!! AND AND I'm going to eat Madang (The MOST AWESOMESAUCE Korean restaurant EVER!!) for breakfast, lunch and DINNER!!!

Okay peeps, that's all for this unexciting post for the day ^^ wish me luck with my assignments :P

No comments:

Post a Comment