I'm currently on a panic mode after having too much fun -.- I'll do a complete post of my thoughts for my 23rd birthday soon.
Cien, thanks for the company :) Thanks for the lunch, dinner, cupcake, reindeer, Gou Gou, and card. Don't feel bad, cause I never regretted being with you :) Every relationship have its ups and downs, I'm a stronger person today because of it. No one knows what will happen in the future :) What I know now is that I'm afraid to give my heart away, cause at the moment ... it's feels scary. Maybe one day when I'm fully recovered, I'll be prepared to give my heart away again.
You'll always be someone important to me that knows me really well. It feels so good to know that I don't need to finish up a sentence for you to understand what I'm trying to say. Sometimes I don't even need to say anything at all. 3 years wasn't a waste after all :)
I hope to send you off at the airport on Sunday, but if for some reason I can't (e.g. you lock me inside my own home) then I'll see you when I'm in Melbourne. I hope all my stuff are still there, cause I need the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Cleanser :P
No comments:
Post a Comment