Monday, August 29, 2011

I iz hungry

Random thoughts

1. I want an iPhone 4 (looks sexy for some reason, maybe I stared at it too long that it becomes attractive over time -.-)

2. I want a MacBook Pro.

3. I need a massage :( body aching badly.

4. I need sleep, and lots of it (Never thought I'd say that one day, cause I hate sleeping. I felt like it's a waste of time)

5. Haven't receive roses in a long long time ... 2 years, I think... any volunteer? Haha! It's just a waste of money in my opinion, but I still love receiving them XD

6. I sort of miss Perth a little, today, that I listen to 929 radio station online (it's a famous radio channel in Perth).

7. Information Technology (IT) is not my thing, but I'd still find a job in this field, cause at least I give it a try before I totally blacklist it :)

8. Maybe I should work for Nuffnang, since I like blogging so much, Haha!

9. I need to learn to be thankful for what I have :)

10. Okay, maybe scrape the No.1 thing on the list ... I'd probably want a Blackberry 9900, the one with touchscreen, haha! But then again, I might change my mind again when the iOS5 is launch -.- wth

Anyway's that was my list of "Random Thoughts".

No comments:

Post a Comment