I think it's cause the little specks of lights that's peeking through the curtain blinks like a Christmas tree lighting when I move my body from side to side. Somehow, Christmas, Christmas tree lighting, or anything Christmassy always cheers me up, haha!
It's funny how people think of me as a superhuman. I do have my limits, there's only so much I can take. Go through my blog and you'll know that whenever people stressed me out or upset me, I'd blog about it. I don't go around getting mad, or go crazy at people, though you can be sure that I'm already imagining myself driving a hugeass lorry, running over whoever that drives me nuts.
Sometimes I feel that growing up means that you'd have to have more self control ... for me, it would be emotionally. I have the worst temper ever, and I find blogging helps a lot in keeping my temper in check. The moment I'm done ranting about stuff, I'd be alright.
I've been staying away from being too explicit when it comes to writing a blog post, for some time now. The truth is, most of you (that I know of) that read my blog did hurt/annoy/upset me at one time or another, it's just that I treasure all these relationships too much to say anything here.
I'm gonna be 23 years of age in 2 days. Time to act like an adult. Time to grow up.
I think can finally see things crystal clear.
"down the road the sun is shining
In every cloud there's a silver lining
Just keep holding on ..."
In every cloud there's a silver lining
Just keep holding on ..."
No comments:
Post a Comment