Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Letter to my baby

Opened the fridge to find something to munch on ... and found some kiwi fruit.

Started peeling off the skin and cutting it into small pieces. I know, who in the world does that to a kiwi? Apparently I do, coz my buebue refused to eat kiwi by scraping the meat from the fruit itself, so every time I wanted buebue to eat kiwi, I have to peel off the skin and cut it into cute little pieces.

I kinda got used to that and started to do it for myself whenever I wanna have kiwi fruit. It's less messy that way.

Oh finally, I received a feedback from the stupid WRETCH blog help/service center about the problem I have login into that blog that I owned in WRETCH. The problem is, I still can't login ARGH!!

FUCK YOU WRETCH BLOG!

Anyways ... I'm done getting angry about it ... I just want to get that blog off the internet, and I can't even access it to delete it. Not that I want to delete it, but *sigh* enough explanation for today.

I'm going to fly off to Taiwan at around 7.50 in the morning, so I have to get up super early tomorrow to get to the airport about 2 hours prior to the flight.

If I had a choice, I wouldn't agree to this family trip (I'm a bad daughter, I know) You see, I still haven't pack anything for this trip yet and the flight is about 12 hours away. The truth is, I would rather be in Melbourne.

But I guess I'm not as empty and sad as I was, when I first landed in Penang. I remember crying my eyeballs off a couple of days ago.

I reckon I should be happy about the Goodbye I had with Buebue, coz it means that another "Hello" is coming soon ... well, not SOON soon, but you know ... as in, in the near future, I'll get to see buebue again, and HOPEFULLY the next time I'm in Melbourne, would be the time I'm looking for a job and applying for a PR.

I was so calm and collected when I was in Melbourne Airport, I have to thank buebue for that, coz she purposely parked her car and came down to see me off. If she didn't do that, I think I would flood the Melbourne airport, like seriously. I remember kissing her a thousand times and keep hugging her, hoping that wouldn't be the last hug, but eventually I have to go :'(

*Okay, I have to stop thinking about that goodbye, coz that wasn't my purpose of writing this post, or I will start flooding my room soon, fml*

So yes, I'm going off to Taiwan for a 6 to 7 days trip (hoping my dad didn't extend the stay, pretty PLEASE!) So during that trip (I'm preparing for the worst) I don't think I have the privilege of calling or texting buebue, so I know I will miss her dearly :'(

I'm praying that the hotel have WiFi or something so buebue can at least reach me through Viber apps we have on the iPhone, or at least write an email to her whenever possible.

"Buebue, if in the worst case possible that I don't get to even email you, please know that I will miss you every second, every minute, and every step of the way. I hope that you will miss me too. You can still write me emails, if you want ... I will definitely korek out the WiFi if I have to, to read your email. I will still use my Maxis number when I'm in Taiwan, maybe one text message per day to you? Haha! Love you orh (^^,) muackz!"

No comments:

Post a Comment