Been seriously considering on whether to stop writing blogs (or not), due to some "incident" that happened a couple of days ago. I'm not in any way being bitter about it, or even angry (no I'm not, I'm over the matter), just taking precautions.
I can't write one of those blog where people look back on what they've done throughout the year 2010, coz my brain only have the capacity of 512 MB, and only allows happy thoughts, memories, and lessons that I've learnt.
So sorry to say that I've forgotten about 70% of the things that happened in the year 2010, and if I forced myself to write something about it, I think I'm gonna write a long essay consisting of 50% of the things that I "thought" happen, but didn't happen (it's all in my mind) and about 20% of the actual facts. So where the other 30% go? I have no idea, pardon me, coz I'm not good with math at all. I couldn't do calculation to save my life, but I will definitely work on it.
The best part of year 2010, was my birthday present. I didn't expect my dad to be this generous (cause he's usually very VERY extremely mindful on how he let's us (his kids) spend his money) that he actually bought me an air ticket to Melbourne. (this is like once in a lifetime thing, which I'm very thankful for, so thank you Dad!!)
Second best thing is spending time with cs in Melbourne during my semester break (4 months semester break that is =.= still on going as I'm typing this). I got to stay at Melbourne for 2 months plus. It was an awesome experience.
Third thing was this Tiffany&Co necklace cs got for me as my birthday present (or was it the 3rd Anniversary present??) Anyways, I will love this necklace till death do us (me and the necklace) part!! That's how much I love that necklace!!
Fourth was the Taiwan trip with my family, the trip was awesome because we had an awesome tour guide!! Would definitely visit Taiwan again in the future.
Still about two hours before we welcome year 2011. Just wanna wish everyone a very happy new year! May year 2011 bring you happiness and many great opportunities in life, work or studies (whichever that applies ;)
I guess I will stop blogging for a while (or maybe all together, coz I can't have restriction on the way I write my blog, or this blog is not me at all. So I'd rather not blog :) So see everyone around. Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment